Warning: Last items in stock!
• Upper construction is made from innovative and list microfibre material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
• Light microfibre on front and rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area.
• Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion.
• Extended PU Synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessiver water and dirt entry.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts.
• Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector give protection and comfort on rear flex.
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel, Velcro upper closure plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit, adjustment and support.
• The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip.
• Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front and rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
• The erganomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping harmoniously the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex.
• New closure system includes three polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning buckles for easy and precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected to reinforcement.
• Soft foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Entire textile lining for more comfort.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
• Additional specially modified smaller footbed to accommodate growth and extend longevity of boots (only available in boots size: 10, 11, 12, 13, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) • Specific Alpinestars all terrain design sole and high grip rubber compounds. The sole is replaceable.
• Tech 3s Youth boot is CE Certified to EN 13634:2010.